Wednesday 6 February 2013

Out With The Old...

I think it's pretty obvious that to anyone who knows me that I have a 'slight' addiction to shopping. What comes with a love for shopping? Clothes...lots and lots of clothes! Lots and lots of clothes mean a very full closet for a Miss Hoover! I've known for a long time that I've needed to do a good clean up however, the inner hoarder in me has basically been putting a lock on my my closet doors. But, just days before my deadline for the list I finally sucked it up and just did it! I can honestly say, I never expected it to be so difficult. I can't tell you how many times I shifted my favourite striped blazer from a bin to hanging up again and back to the bin again(I got an unfortunate stain on the lapel that I've been trying to cover up with broaches...to no avail). Who knew one could get so emotionally attached to clothing! However, at the end of the day I must admit it feels so much more organized and less crazy! Hopefully now it wont take me hours just to pick an outfit(just kidding...I could have 5 things in my closet and I'd still be just as indecisive as ever!)

Apparently the puppies wanted in on the fun as well...but don't worry...how could we get rid of such cuties like these!
 Sooo many clothes!!  However...look at all the room I made in my closet! I can move things around again! Horray!!
Look how neat and organized even my dresser is! I don't think I've been able to shut these drawers since '92!
Even Pepper gives me a thumbs up! :)

xoxo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment