Tuesday 17 July 2012

#18...CHECK!

So if anyone read my second post of my blog they would know about The List.  If not...let me introduce you to the my monster on my back right now.  Finally, after making this list two months ago...I've completed one of the items!  Horray!  List item #18 has officially been completed...I saw my sister tie the knot.  Admittedly, this is the only item on my list that I had no control over, but it was checked off none the less!


These are just a couple of shots that I took at my sister's wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  It was a beautiful wedding on the white sandy beaches.  I had the honor of being my sister's maid of honor, and was an emotional sap during all of my duties.  Ok, I know what everyone is thinking...what the heck were you doing with your camera when you were in the wedding party.  The answer is simple...my mom handed me my camera before I nearly exploded.  Seriously...exploded!  Maybe I'm a tad bias, but Brittney is one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen.  How could I not want to capture some of that beauty!  Sadly, I only had about 5-10 minutes shooting time, but it was enough to at least get me though the day.  I'm so lucky to have a mom who knows me so well...and lucky my sister had a photographer that didn't mind me jumping in.


This was a shot her photographer took (Carolyn McIntosh) of me once I finally got my camera in my hand...aka...one of the top moments of the day! :)

xoxo

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment